Another a"MAIZE"ing WJF Maize Football & Cheer season is here!!
Spirit Wear is NOW available - Forms will be collected on FRIDAY's ONLY
- Click Here for order form
- We anticipate a 3 to 5 day business day turn around time
- Customization may be available to include your child's name/number, waiting for pricing details
Practice END time UPDATE
- Football practice occurs daily Tuesday thru Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm at Southeast Park (corner of Platt & Ellsworth)
- Cheer practice occurs every Tuesday & Thursday from 6 to 7:30 pm at Southeast Park (corner of Platt & Ellsworth)
- Friday practices will be held from 6 to 7 pm for all squads. Football wears helmets only, no pads.
Important 2016 Season Details
- NEW practice end time begins week of 9/27/16
- The first 2 games of the season (9/10 & 9/17) will have a $5 entry fee for anyone over the age of 16, please come prepared. Addiontionally, any play-off games will also have an entry fee.
- Games 3 thru 8 will be free of charge.
- We will practice in the rain. If in the event there is lightning we will stop practice and seek shelter under the pavillion. Please plan to stay on site during rainy days if in the event we need to cancel practice. We may not be able to notify you via text of the cancellation on site.
- Games will be played on Saturdays (Home games @ Huron High School) with the expection of our last game which is played on Sunday October 30th @ THE BIG HOUSE
Regirstation is now closed for the 2016 season. Registration for our 2017 will begin as early as February 2017. We do offer Early Bird Specaial rates for those who register early - stay tuned for 2017 rate information and details.
- Early Bird rates started at $250 for football/ $100 for cheer for the 2016 season and ended at the end of April 2016
- Regular season rates = $325 for football/ $125 for cheer ending at last registartion event in August 2016
- Late registartion rates = $350 football/$150 cheer
- Registration packets are available on our website so please print the packet from here and ensure you have all necessary documenation.
- When registering the following documents are required:
- Completed registration packet
- Original birth certificate, in addition to a copy for the registrar to keep
- Copy of a parent/legal guardian driver liscense
- Copy of child's physical exam dated as completed within the season's calendar year
- $ 40 volunteer fee (which is refunded once volunteer responsibilites are completed)
Questions: Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer
We're looking forward to another A"MAIZE"ING season and we hope you are too...GO MAIZE!!!
Mark Chevrolet is a proud sponsor with WJF Mazie!!
33200 Michigan Ave, Wayne MI 48184
WJF Mazie is proud partner with the NFL Flag Football Program.
NFL Flag Football League Information: Available to boys and girls ages 4-14
Questions about NFL Program? Call (248) 454-9700
NFL Flag Football Program Website: