Another a"MAIZE"ing WJF Maize Football & Cheer season has come to an end!!
2017 Season Registration is now open and available online, click here
We are in the process of building a new website via Team Snap, stay tuned for updates, in the meantime please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have
2017 Season Details
- 2017 "Season Kick Off" celebration is slated for Saturday July 15th from 3-5 pm at Marshview Meadows Park
- Practices will begin in early August 2017 (Monday thru Friday, typically 6 pm to 8:30 pm) Practice days will be adjusted as school begins (Tues thru Friday) and with practice end times are adjusted to accomodate it getting darker earlier.
- Practice location = Southeast Park (corner of Platt & Ellsworth)
- The first 2 games of the season will have a $5 entry fee for anyone over the age of 16, please come prepared. Addiontionally, any play-off games will also have an entry fee.
- Games 3 thru 8 will be free of charge.
- We will practice in the rain. If in the event there is lightning we will stop practice and seek shelter under the pavillion. Please plan to stay on site during rainy days if in the event we need to cancel practice. We may not be able to notify you via text of the cancellation on site.
- Games are mostly played on Saturdays but the schedule may be updated once we receive the final schedule from DJFL.
- Mandatory Fundraiser information TBD at this time
- Equipment will be handed out on select dates and players will only receive their equipment if all paperwork, payment, and volunteer deposit have been submitted.
- We'll encourage online registration and payments
- 2017 Rates will increase as time goes by so we strongly recommend you register early!!
- April $300
- May/June $350
- July/August $400
- September $ 450
- April $ 200
- May/June $225
- July August $250
- September $ 275
- Registration and equipment fitting events will be held and you'll be responisble for providing the following documents:
- Completed registration packet
- Original birth certificate, in addition to a copy for the registrar to keep
- Copy of a parent/legal guardian driver liscense
- Copy of child's physical exam dated as completed within the 2017 calendar year
- DJFL Documents printed from Team Snap and signed/returned
Questions: Please email us @ email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer
We're looking forward to another A"MAIZE"ING season in 2017!GO MAIZE!!!
Mark Chevrolet is a proud sponsor with WJF Mazie!!
33200 Michigan Ave, Wayne MI 48184
Big George's is a proud sponsor with WJF Mazie!!
2023 West Stadium Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Contact them today by calling (734) 669-9500
WJF Mazie is proud partner with the NFL Flag Football Program.
NFL Flag Football League Information: Available to boys and girls ages 4-14
Questions about NFL Program? Call (248) 454-9700
NFL Flag Football Program Website: